Gulf Fork Oils are a blend of carefully selected paraffin base oils and extremely effective inhibitor additives designed for use in a wide variety of motorcycles and for different applications and climatic conditions. The very low pour point and high viscosity index contributes to the excellent performance of these oils over a very wide temperature range; from freezing cold winter to very hot summer. The oils exhibit an exceptional smooth hydraulic springing and shock absorbing action, while at the same time scuffing and wear are reduced to a minimum. They offer good protection against foam and corrosion. Most importantly oil seal materials are not adversely affected by
Features & Benefits
- Multi-grade viscosity characteristics ensure that the oil can be used in both cold and hot ambient temperatures
- Smooth operation of the shock absorber/spring suspension system giving a safe and comfortable ride
- High thermal and oxidation stability enable operation in broad temperature range
- Minimal scuffing and wear, compatible with oil seals. Does not foam and protects against corrosion
- Durable stay-in-grade properties.
- Suitable for service fill use in the suspension forks of a large range of motorcycles, and can be used in competitions such as Motocross, Racing and Trials, as well as normal on-road service