Gulf Fork Oils are a blend of carefully selected paraffin base oils and extremely effective inhibitor additives designed for use in a wide variety of motorcycles and for different applications and climatic conditions. The very low pour point and high viscosity index contribute to the excellent performance of these oils over a very wide temperature range; from freezing cold winter to very hot summer. The oils exhibit an exceptional smooth hydraulic springing and shock-absorbing action, while at the same time, scuffing and wear are reduced to a minimum. They offer good protection against foam and corrosion. Most importantly oil seal materials are not adversely affected by
Features & Benefits
- Multi-grade viscosity characteristics ensure that the oil can be used in both cold and hot ambient temperatures
- Smooth operation of the shock absorber/spring suspension system giving a safe and comfortable ride
- High thermal and oxidation stability enable operation in a broad temperature range
- Minimal scuffing and wear, compatible with oil seals. Does not foam and protects against corrosion
- Durable stay-in-grade properties.
- Suitable for service fill use in the suspension forks of a large range of motorcycles, and can be used in competitions such as Motocross, Racing, and Trials, as well as normal on-road service.