Super duty plus is excellent quality multi-grade motor oil formulated to meet most American, European and Asian car manufacturers‘ specifications. its formulation is speciﬁcally designed for stop and go
operations as well as general long distance driving. Super duty plus meets or exceeds API Service Classifications SF and CD and European specifications CCMC-G2 and PD1and U.S. Military Specifications MIL-L-2104B and MIL-L-461520.
Super duty plus is available in SAE 20W-50 grade.
- Super duty plus is recommended for use in passenger cars, light trucks and vans with naturally aspirated gasoline engines or light-duty diesel engines, where a quality engine oil of API SF/CD or CCMC-G2 and D1 performance level is required.
- The SAE 20W-50 multi-grade viscosity makes this product suitable for year-round use under wide temperature conditions and ensures low oil consumption.
- Excellent wear protection of engine components
- Superior oil consumption control
- Reduced engine deposits, varnish and lacquer
- Suitability for older engines
- Provide easy starting in winter