Gulf Multi Purpose Gear Lubricants are superior quality gear and transmission oils suitable for cars, trucks, construction plants, etc. They contain a balanced extreme pressure package designed to prevent scufﬁng and scoring of gear surfaces despite the high speed, high torque, and shock operation. Further additive treatment enhances oxidation stability and gives excellent protection against rusting, corrosion, and foaming.
Gulf M.P. Gear Lubricant exceeds the requirements of APl GL-5, US Military MIL-L-2105C, and is available in SAE 80W-90 and 85W-140. Gulf M.P. Gear Lubricant is approved by various Indian and International vehicle makers like Mack Trucks, Komatsu, Hino, Premier Automobiles, Mahindra and Mahindra, Swaraj Mazda, DCM Toyota, Escorts, Hindustan Motors Earth moving equipment, Voltas, Escorts Daewoo, Escorts Ford Tractors, etc. It also meets the requirements of UK defense CS 3000B speciﬁcations.
Gulf M.P. Gear Lubricants are suitable for heavy-duty sen/ice in hypoid, spiral level, spur, and double reduction rear axles, either on or off the highway. They are equally satisfactory in some manual gearboxes (constant or synchromesh), auxiliary gearboxes, and transfer boxes. They can also be used with confidence in steering boxes and oil-lubricated universal joints. They may also be used for the worm drives in construction plants where a synthetic product is not speciﬁed.
Features & Benefits
• Excellent Extreme Pressure properties shields against wear under different operating conditions leading to
enhanced equipment durability and lower maintenance costs
• High oxidation stability minimises sludge and deposit formation facilitating longer component life
• Effective rust and corrosion protection reduces wear and extends component life
• Good low temperature fluidity (SAE 80W-90, 85W-90 and 85W-140) reduces wear and enables easy start-up under
low ambient temperatures
• Good anti-foam properties ensure film strength for effective lubrication
• Excellent seal compatibility helps minimise leakages and reduce chances of contamination
• Heavy duty non-synchronized manual transmissions, axles and final drives where API GL-5 quality oils are specified
• On-road passenger cars, light and heavy duty trucks, buses and vans
• Off-highway equipment in construction, mining and agriculture
• Other heavy-duty applications involving hypoid and other gears operating under severe conditions like high
speed/shock load, high speed/low torque and/or low speed/high torque
• Not suitable for automatic transmissions
On-road passenger cars, equipment in construction, mining and agriculture. Used in spiral bevel gears operating under moderate to severe speeds and loads and axles.